Five ways to vote:
1. Twitter – Fans can vote via Twitter using the instructions and prompt at twitter.thexfactorusa.com. Once fans sign up for Twitter, they must then follow @TheXFactorUSA and cast their votes via Direct Message. Direct Messaging is a private way to communicate on Twitter. Votes will not be publicly visible. Tweets will not count as votes.
2. Verizon Touch Voting on The Xtra Factor App on Verizon Android devices – Verizon Wireless customers with compatible Android devices can get The Xtra Factor App by calling **XF. Then customers vote using Verizon Touch Voting by touching the image of their favorite finalist in the App during voting, directly following the live performance shows.
3. Toll-free calling – Each week, viewers can call one of the designated telephone numbers – each one corresponding to one of the finalists – to cast their vote. The numbers are 1-855-THE-XF-01 (-02, -03, -04, -05, -06, -07, -08, etc).
4. Text messaging for Verizon Wireless customers – THE X FACTOR viewers who are Verizon Wireless customers may also use text messaging to vote by texting the word “VOTE” to the four-digit short codes (9301, 9302, etc.) for the finalist(s) of their choice each week.
5. Online at TheXFactorUSA.com. Fans with valid Facebook accounts can also vote at Facebook.com/TheXFactorUSA, giving The X FACTOR unprecedented online reach.
Voting begins after the live performance show on Wednesday, November 2, on FOX. Voting will be open for at least two hours. Results will be revealed the following day, Thursday.